We're Qualified to Meet Your Requirements
Our experience and abilities range from new construction to shop and field repairs, alterations and assembly. When it comes to metallic boilers, pressure vessels, pressure piping, boiler proper piping and vessel parts, we hold authorization under the ASME Section I, Section VIII – Division 1 and Division 2 and all reference Codes, Standards and NBIC Part 3 to perform a wide range of pressure vessel services.
Shop Construction and Field Assembly
- Metallic power boilers, pressure vessels, pressure piping, boiler proper piping and vessel parts in accordance with ASME Section I, (“S”) & (“A”).
- Pressure vessels and vessel parts in accordance with ASME Section VIII, Division 1 (“U”).
- Pressure vessels and vessel parts in accordance with ASME Section VIII, Division 2 (“U2”) Class 1 and 2.
- Metallic pressure vessels and vessel parts in accordance with CSA B51.
Shop and Field Repairs and Alterations
- Welded and mechanically assembled metallic pressure retaining items in accordance with NBIC (R), jurisdictional and code of construction requirements.
- Weld repairs or replacement of pressure parts or attachments that have failed in a weld or in the base material;
- The addition of welded attachments to pressure parts, such as: studs for insulation or refractory lining, hex steel or expanded metal for refractory lining;
- Ladder clips, brackets having loadings that do not affect the design of the pressure-retaining item to which they are attached; and tray support rings;
- Corrosion resistant strip lining, or weld overlay;
- Weld buildup of wasted areas;
- Replacement of pressure-retaining parts identical to those existing on the pressure-retaining items.
- Welded and mechanically assembled metallic pressure retaining items in accordance with CSA B51.
- Category A, B, D, E and H; repairs and alterations of pressure piping and category A, B, C, D, E, F and H fittings in accordance with CSA B51 (B31.1 & B31.3)