Ethics and Integrity
Doing business with integrity is at the heart of who we are as a company. It means treating our employees and everyone we encounter with honesty and respect, and prioritizing our clients’ interests over our profit margins.
- Click here to see how we accomplish this core value.
- Honour our commitments to clients, subcontractors, stakeholders and others
- Conduct contract negotiations in good faith, always keeping the client’s interest at top of mind
- Solicit bids from subcontractors and disclose information in a courteous, fair, transparent and professional manner
- Take ownership of any errors or omissions on our part and commit ourselves to rectifying them completely, to the client’s satisfaction
- Refuse any special offers, favours or gifts from suppliers, customers or others that could be construed as a conflict of interest and undermine our ability to act objectively
- Design with integrity - design to industry standards, best practices, never taking shortcuts or compromising on the safety of a structure.